The 5 Elements of Classical Homeschooling is a self-paced online course for homeschooling parents to help you gain the skills, knowledge, and understanding you need to cultivate a vibrant homeschool consistent with the Christian Classical Liberal Arts Tradition.
Each of the 5 Elements is dependent upon the others to create the harmonious whole, yet, at the same time, retains its own identity with its own principles, particulars, limits, and possibilities. This course invites you to take an in-depth look at each them. This course will help you see how each element addresses the problems and questions we all face and guides you in how to begin practicing and mastering those elements.
- 150-page Downloadable Workbook
- Private course forum to ask questions, discuss ideas, and receive support.
- LIVE Monthly Q&A and Discussion
- MP3 Downloads of each lesson
- Introductory Module
- 5 Core Modules (One for each Element)
- Each Module includes a lesson, reflect section, and practice section
- Bonus Module (Course Downloads, Extra downloadable examples of Classical Teaching, and a Bonus Lesson: ‘Principles at Work in the Classical Homeschool’)
- Engaging lessons that explain how each element works and how to think about it.
- Thoughtful questions and challenges to deepen your understanding and experience with each element.
- Clear explanations and directions for how to practice each element.
- Classical Liberal Arts Year-at-a-Glance Chart for 1st – 12th grades
- A list of skills and big ideas to address in each grade from 1st-12th grades
- Copious tips, links, and resources for further study.